Monday, March 8, 2010

Match Maker















Basic Information

Name: Gollum
Age: I don't know how old i am
Height: Short
Location: Middle earth, underground cave
Relationships: None
Body type: Skinny and slimy


About me
I don't know where i come from, nor what i am. I've lived under ground for a long long time and i'm dark as darkness. I have a little boat with which i row on the lake. I'm very good at catching fish, i just throttle them from behind. I like to speak to myself because i have never had anyone else to speak to apart from my preciouss. I've got a secret in my pocketses that i would like to share with you if you could guesss what it isss.

What I'm looking for
I'd like to find someone small and slimy, like me, who likes the dark, like me, who can answer riddles, like me, and who's smart and crafty, like me. Someone who will help me find my birthday present.

No comments: